I’m Travis Neighbor Ward. In 2007, I launched Pearl Multimedia LLC with one goal in mind: to create top-quality content that performs excellently, on and off the Web. That meant combining everything I learned as an award-winning, print magazine editor in chief, with the latest in SEO, multimedia and online technology.
I wanted to rank on Page 1 of Google searches organically, without buying ads. But could a small website consistently outrank even the largest corporations and editorial websites in the world? The answer is yes, as my case studies show.
THE PEARL MULTIMEDIA DIFFERENCE
I believe in telling the best stories, in the most compelling way. By the time you hit “publish,” you should know that you’re aiming straight for your goals.
It doesn’t matter if you’re producing editorial content or marketing content. You need to get your target audience excited about your content – and you need to get them coming back for more. That’s what I do for my clients.
I believe in creating content strategy based on in-depth SEO and keyword research. That means:
- planning content that you know readers and Google will love;
- understanding what your content marketing goals are, and exactly which target audience you want to reach;
- producing content for social media that’s worth the effort;
- creating excellent lead magnets and core offers, for sales funnels that work;
- crafting emails for marketing that your customers truly want to read.
I love working with teams! To get the job done for a client, that can mean pulling together teams of highly talented freelancers. I search out hardworking, honest people with strong work ethics and a history of excellence.
Or it can mean training clients’ in-house staff to become content producers extraordinaire.
I believe that everyone can learn how to write well.
I believe that the Internet should be full of fantastic content that enhances our lives, every day.
HERE ARE 10 FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I graduated cum laude with an M.A. and B.A., in English literature and creative writing, from The University of Pennsylvania. I minored in photography and film studies.
2. I started my magazine career in 1998 as a senior editor in New York City at Departures Magazine, the magazine for American Express Platinum Card holders.
3. I was hired twice by national publishing companies to launch glossy lifestyle magazines for them in Atlanta (The Atlantan and Atlanta Magazine’s HOME). Under my leadership, these magazines won 20 GAMMA awards from the Magazine Association of the Southeast.
4. I’ve published books with a New York publishing company and on my own. My book Living, Studying, and Working in Italy (Henry Holt) received rave reviews from Travel & Leisure Magzine, USA Today, and ABC news. My indie novel Come Find Me stayed on the Amazon Top 100 paid bestseller list for seven consecutive weeks.
5. I’ve written articles for many national magazines and websites, including House Beautiful, CNN Interactive, Veranda Magazine, The Atlanta Journal and Constitution, This Old House Magazine, Mode Magazine, The Robb Report, Expedia Travels Magazine, Atlanta Men’s Book, and more.
6. I’ve also written for corporate custom publications, for clients such as U.S. Airways, Lifestyle & Travel for Physicians, and IKEA.
7. I guest-hosted six episodes of Turner South’s TV show Southern Home By Design. I have appeared on Good Day Atlanta and worked as a research consultant for the A&E Television Network, where I collaborated on documentaries for the shows “Biography” and “Investigative Reports.”
8. I’m fluent in Italian and I lived in Florence, Italy for five years after I got my M.A.
9. I taught writing courses at Lesley College and Fisher College in Boston, in addition to ESL courses at private language institutes there and in Italy.
10. I live in Atlanta with my husband (an architect), our two daughters, and two dogs.
LEARN HOW PEARL MULTIMEDIA CAN HELP YOU